Saturday, February 19, 2011

Awwww... I'm Sooorrrry

So you say someone wants to pluck a few feathers from your Golden Goose, huh? I'm Sorry.

Back home in Wisconsin, the new Governor wants to pass a budget that would increase the amount unionized state workers have to contribute to their health plans and retirements. It would also limit the scope of collective bargaining for those employees and teachers. NOT eliminate, as Katie and Brian would have you believe, limit.

Yet, somehow, union reps from various unions - NOT AFFECTED by this plan - have these state workers convinced that they will be teaching and working in sweatshops and unstable coal mines for 27 cents an hour, if this budget passes. My big brother pointed out, much more calmly than I could, that this is about more than ANYONE thinks it is. Union heads everywhere are throwing hyperbole around like T-Shirts at a minor league hockey game. Their hyperbolic statements are fallacy to cover more fallacy.

I'll let big Bro' explain all that. As you know, I come from the other side of the coin. I wanna talk about the lies, the over-dramatism, the crap that is a little more personal. I wanna take your BS arguements, and tear them to shreds, and rub your nose in 'em.

1. There is no such thing as a RIGHT to collective bargaining. That is something your union masters and college professors have fed you like sheep, and you took it all. Collective bargaining is a concept, agreed upon by two entities, it is put in the form of a contract, and usually is abided by on both sides... Except for all you teachers who are protesting in The Peoples' Republic of Madison. You are currently in breach of contract. There are laws that govern the collective bargaining process - once an agreement is reached - but NOTHING that says its your RIGHT. If there were, we'd ALL have to be unionized just like France... Ask them how thats workin' out.

2. Is it possible that Gov. Walker just wants to save the state some money? Not according to the unions. Oh no, he's union busting... Has to be. Haven't we been hearing that shit since at least Nixon? The last time anything close to union-busting happened, it became more affordable for EVERYONE to fly... Wierd, how could that possibly be..? You assume, because Walker has (R) next to his name, that he is union-busting. Because that's what your masters told you to assume. Will this measure save the State of Wisconsin money? Yes. Guess what? That makes it a BUDGET issue... At least on one end. On the other, it is a matter of control.

3. So you only make 50K a year, to work 3/4 of the year; and have the best three months of the year off; and would still have a guaranteed retirement 94.2% funded by taxpayers; and still have health insurance 87.4% paid for by taxpayers if this budget passes? AWWWWW... I'm sooorrry. Let's see. I make less than 38K a year, to work the WHOLE year, I have to pay for 50% of my health insurance, and if I could afford to put money in a 401k, I would still have to fund 97% of my NON-GUARANTEED retirement... If my boss can still afford to match 3%. Unfortunately, too much of my money goes to pay spoiled brats like you your Cadillac benefits packages... Hey does Obama tax you on those..? Didn't think so. BTW, I fix aircraft parts for a living, so if I'm wrong, people die. If you're wrong, our educational system suc... Oh, sorry.

4. Boy, when you dupes voted for Mr. Hopey Changey, and he said "We all have to make sacrifices..." I'll bet you thought he only meant rich people and conservatives, didn't ya? I'll bet it was OK when it didn't mean you had to sacrifice, huh? I'm sorry, the funding for your Utopia has dried up. The funny thing is, you freaks act like its the end of the world to have to not even come close to being in the private sectors' shoes. We don't get to bargain shit; I haven't had a raise for two years, and it'll probably be three; our insurance keeps getting more costly for less coverage; and I will probably have to work 'til I fucking DIE. Collectively bargain that.

It almost makes me glad I moved to the Flatlands, but we have more and bigger problems here than I can mention in one blog.

Illinois = $8 billion in the hole
Wisconsin = $135 million...

Peace, Love, and Get over yourselves you greedy, whining little Bitches

St00bert

2 comments:

Crazy Politico said...

Actually Stu, Wisconsin is 3.6 billion in the hole for their next budget. The 137 million is just until June 30th. July 1st all of Jim Doyle's deferred payments come due.

Unknown said...

Sweet...