Thursday, June 01, 2006

Forgive Me an Evil Chuckle

HA HA HA HA HA! MUA HA HA HA HA!

Michael Moore is being sued by an Iraq war vet for, shall we say, "Creative editing"?... In "Farenheit 9/11".

I saw a quick blurb last night, that the Clinton News Network was scrolling across my screen. I found the whole story at Netscape.

Wow, Michael Moore...Twisting words... Rearranging timelines... putting words in peoples' mouths? Un-heard-of. I had heard of some instances where MM, in true liberal fashion, asked people a bunch of questions for the movie, then edited so that different answers went with different questions, so those answers would sound more along his conspiracy theory lines. In Sgt. Damon's case, he showed footage of an interview Damon did with NBC, right after a clip of Rep. Jim McDermott (D-WASH.) saying the Bush admin was leaving alot of vets behind. Read the story, you'll get the point. So, I watched that wretched P.O.S. twice, at the suggestion of a co-worker. Watch it once before you know some of the edit points, and once after. It's very enlightening as to how much work MM put into making his theories seem plausible. There are (or were) a bunch of sites that got into this, I did it 2 years ago, so I don't really know if you can still find them... or why you'd want to.

MM's another one of those Hollywood types who apparently have the ears of the top intelligence people in Washington. I'm sure he's already touched base with the new CIA director.
HEY! Didn't MM do that Roger& Me thing too? Maybe he could help me with my hypothetical auto assembly plant thing.... Oh no, wait... He's a Lib... He likes quotas, and screwing rich white guys... Wait, HE'S A RICH WHITE GUY!!! ... eeeewwww. A little hypocricy to go with your deceit, Mr. Moore?

If MM wants to expose a big conspiracy, I've got two words for him...

White Water

Oh, here's two more...

Vince Foster

And how 'bout...

Monica's dress

Or...

Cuban Cigar

Ya' know, I'd really like to see that one, he could call it "White Water, Blue Dress", or
"Don't Talk With Your Mouth Full", or "Man, That Smells: A Cigar's Life in the Oral Office"...
no, that's not a typo.

Peace, Love, and $85 million worth of justice for a Veteran


SAB

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Peace, Love, and $85 million worth of justice for a Veteran" -- I think you said it all, SAB.
Thanks for supporting our troops and for upholding honesty as the standard.....and for another interesting post.

Crazy Politico said...

I'd Love to see MM beaten down like a WWE nobody during sweeps week on this one.

Lone Pony said...

This news brought a smile to my face. Oh, and I love the wit! You and bro are hilarious! Thanks a bunch.

Unknown said...

Thanx guys, now if we could get someone to sue Al Franken for existing...