Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Is this the Donkey-Peoples' Plan to Win? -or- Are Ya' Kiddin' Me Right Now? Part Deux

SOOOOOOOOOO....Mr. Kerry....My big bro' and I are stupid, now, or what? You served in the military, not very honorably, but you did...So are you stupid, too? And your lame-ass cover-up today? "It was a botched joke, aimed at the White House..."
RIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! So, today you want to insult all of America's intelligence, not just our fighting men and women... Did you think the rest of us felt left out? Do you really think anyone buys that BULLSHIT excuse?

Today, I was going to post a little something about how thrilled I'm not with the ultra-right, too many absolutes, pushing religion, and faith-based politics, blah-blah... But now I'm really PISSED OFF! I can't believe anyone could see this crap, and still want to vote Dem. Wanna see some more pseudo-intelligent campaign fodder? This is some stuff I found on FoxNews.com...

"I'm sick and tired of these despicable Republican attacks that always seem to come from those who never can be found to serve in war, but love to attack those who did," Kerry said. "I'm not going to be lectured by a stuffed suit White House mouthpiece standing behind a podium, or doughy Rush Limbaugh, who no doubt today will take a break from belittling Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's disease to start lying about me just as they have lied about Iraq. It disgusts me."
-That's our boy Johnny K

And this from FoxNews.com via the New York Post, concerning Charlie Rangel's hopes for the top seat on the House Ways and Means Committee (should the Dems take over). His response to VP Cheney's assertion that he will let Bush's tax cuts expire if he gets the W&MC seat;

"He's such a real son of a bitch, he just enjoys a confrontation," Rangel said, describing himself to the newspaper as "warm and personable." He told the newspaper Cheney may need to go to "rehab" for "whatever personality deficit he may have suffered."

"When you have those sorts of problems, you're supposed to seek help," Rangel said. "He acknowledged that he has problems with communication."

Is this the plan, Donkey-People? Pummel us with not-very-clever insults, until we vote for you?
So far, I'm not feelin' it... Maybe you should insult me some more... Maybe you could insult my Mom, that might work. And when you're done insulting me, try to convince me that you weren't really insulting me, you were trying to poke fun at my Sainted Grandmothers, and screwed it up. That might get me to vote for ya'.

If anyone was looking for a reason not to vote for the Dems, John Kerry just gave them a few to choose from; insulting us, then trying to fix that by insulting our intelligence, and when he realized how stupid that all sounded, he did what all good Lefties do, he got down-right petty..."Despicable Republicans"?... What are you now, Daffy Duck? Kerry's not even running for anything, and shouldn't even have his mouth open, and I guarantee there's a lot of Dems who want him to shut it.

Brilliant strategy, Donkey-People. If this is the plan, I'd like to thank you in advance for keeping things the way they should be, and for proving that you are just like your kooky friends in Hollywood; petty,uninformed, and just plain-old out of touch with Joe-Average.


Peace, Love, and Botched Jokes

SAB

2 comments:

Crazy Politico said...

Bro,

Go check out the lefty blogs, they've jumped all over the "it's an evil right wing conspiracy" thought.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank Kerry for handing total control of the senate over to my side in advance.