Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I'm Baaaack: Part Deux

Yes, it has been approximately three years since your last shot of Common Freaking Sense. Now, out of college twenty years or so late, Stu is back with a vengeance. Armed with my high-fallutin' AA in IT/Networking from the University of Phoenix, I have returned to wreak havoc on the Donkey people, Hollywood, and anyone else who needs a CFS injection.

Speaking of Donkey people... Doesn't President Osama... ooops, I mean Obama's - plan for Afganistan sound eerily similar to a plan he opposed in Iraq? Troop surge to speed up completion of the objectives..? Man, Just sounds familiar to me... Wierd...

Shout-outs to:

Alayna - for reminding me I have a place to rant -n- rave

Cole - My nephew, who Left for USMC boot camp yesterday... Semper Fi - Be safe

Peace, Love, and Naughty Kittens

St00bert (CP's big Little Bro)

2 comments:

Crazy Politico said...

Hey College Boy, how you doing!

And, no his Afghan plan is different. In Iraq he said a surge would fail and we should cut and run. In Afghanistan he's not bothering to say it will fail, he's just planning a cut and run date.

Unknown said...

Oh, guess I never thought of it that way...

So just deny reality, and everything else will fall into place? Brilliant.